A Qoute

To truly love all is to not judge any.

Translate this page to:

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Save Game

A question that I am often asked is to share my saves. Today, I've decided as part of my new policy, why not share it. So without further ado, I've shared Valona Mar (a re adaptation of the the girl in the screens used for my Sui Guts collection mod release). The thing is that she is a Dark Kitty Elf (a custom race that I have never compiled the resoureces for) but converted to a Dark Elf for ease of use.

The file comes with two versions 1) Is the Blind version 2) is the full sighted version.

Another note: I am willing to share all characters but I do not have any plans to share Sumiko - sorry just not planning to do so for my own reasons. (In the screenshot Below)




Some screens that were posted on Nexus.


























Link to mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45841/?http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45841/?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment