A Qoute

To truly love all is to not judge any.

Translate this page to:

Sunday, September 13, 2015

[HSSP] SG-Mature body/ set

Te SuiGuts Mature is a body that I'm just experimenting on. As it is well known, I have a few things I am experimenting with, some just to learn, some for my personal preferences, and others just to enhance my own skills. This mod is really just an experiment of me playing around with making the suiguts more aged. I've made 3 variants but I am still working on it. One version has saggy breasts and the same butt, but sagging as this one. I was bored enough so I made it with panties and a little something I typically put in my personal mods. 

This body is much like the Sui Guts body that I often use most. The thing about this body is that I've made the buttocks a bit more "plump" so it's wider and had more depth to it. Also, the body has slightly thicker thighs and a pop belly. The concept actually came to mind when I was modding the SuiGuts special variant that I use for the M-Cycle that has a more "bloated" look in the belly but this is more bloated and the was has lost a bit of it's slimness since I made the waist wider. I may do a none mature version since the butt looks really cute and thick ^_^.

This body is perfect for those who might be in a mature woman mood! Mylf for you :D (Milf, I know)







No comments:

Post a Comment