A Qoute

To truly love all is to not judge any.

Translate this page to:

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

[MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT] Blogging news!

So I've been recently monitoring my blog viewership lately and I've noticed that people are still actively looking at my old blogs. So much to the point where the viewership of both the Transsexual ad Female blogs quadruples the viewership of my new blog so it has been decided that I will migrate all posts related to my recent updates to those blogs and will use them for now on.

I am assuming that people prefer to see one gender and I can understand and respect that. Just note that because I used this blog to show both TS and female some posts will consist of both but will be going back to my old standards in future posts.

For female mods please visit http://happyspakles.blogspot.jp/

For Transsexual mods please visit: http://happyspaklessm.blogspot.jp/

Also a small note: I am sorry in advanced that the SM will remain on my Transsexual blog. This is because I used to call Transsexuals Shemales before I was properly educated on the implication of using the term "shemale" to refer to transsexuals. Knowing this, it was a tough decision but hen you one bog has over 4x the amount a views as the new one, you don't want to change that or force followings to move else where.

You guys have spoken and I am obliging.



With that being said, this blog is not going to be "dead" per se. I've been looking at Fallout 4 and I am considering to mod for it. Once Caliente gives full permissions to mod for her bodies I'll show a screenshot of the body I made. But there are many variables involved, one of the major ones is if Fallout mods will be compatible with blender natively, without taking over 88 steps like Skyrim did. As much as I can master 3DS max, I am not sure if I feel like reinventing the wheel. I'm also not sure I'll have time to try to master another application while I'm still trying to learn blender. So let's but a 40% chance on this one. I'll keep things posted as more custom content is released for FallOut 4 and the tools are ready.

Thank you all for your support.


No comments:

Post a Comment