A Qoute

To truly love all is to not judge any.

Translate this page to:

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Introducing...

Introducing my Fallout 4 "unlimited" death time mod.

This is my first attempt at modifying a game variable so it might not have been as fruitful as I hoped but it should work.

The the mod has about 50000000000.00, or some insanely high variable to how long you respawn because 5 seconds is just not, too fun. Sadly, like Skyrim, it will require a good camera modification mod to allow us to TFC around like in the older installments of Fallout.

If I develop the skill, I will build upon this mod, but I really cannot make any promises.

Please enjoy the mod and Rest In Peace.

Here lies the player, she lived a great life but now she is dead. May she Rest In Peace


Link: http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12910/?


No comments:

Post a Comment